Contains releases: Office web 5.49, Android 3.49, iOS 3.49, Patient web 4.49, Red Robin 1.49.
- The representative of a patient's date of birth is now displayed in the call.
- The send button in the chat in a call has been moved a bit to prevent users from leaving the call when you are trying to send a message.
- The blue frame that acts as a speech indicator has been removed in a call where there are only two participants.
- When attaching a file in the chat, a tooltip on the send arrow popped up. This issue has now been fixed.
- The filters in the messaging view disappeared when you navigated away from the view and then back again. This issue has now been fixed.
- Filtering on a healthcare practitioner did not work correctly after a scheduler reassigned a messaging case in the messaging overview. This issue has now been fixed.
- The error message that explained that the time span was incorrect in the export statistics view was missing. This issue has now been fixed.
iOS, Android, Web
- The view for browsing receptions in the patient web has been improved, making the overview of the available receptions clearer and making it easier for patients to find the right reception.
- Screen reader improvements for the “How does it work” view.
- Patients under the age of 18 will not be asked to upload an image if the localisation of the symptoms is related to the genitals.
- Symptoms related to testicles and penises are now set to only be shown if the patient is a male.
- Suicide ladder questions are no longer asked when not warranted.
- Technical improvements in the booking flow on Android.
iOS, Android, Web
- In the patient feedback modal, the stars were positioned wrong. This issue has now been fixed.
- In the patient feedback modal, the stars were not branded correctly. This issue has now been fixed.
- The text colour on the answer button when entering a drop-in call was the wrong colour. This issue has now been fixed.
- The parameter for turning off the ability to upload a file when deep-linking to a drop-in room had stopped working. This issue has now been fixed.
- If a patient’s last visited reception before the release of version 3.46 had been set as not visible, the patient entered the start page even though there was only one visible reception. This issue has now been fixed.
- Logo and background image was not always displayed as expected on the new start page. This issue has now been fixed.
- Customers with only one visible reception, but several hidden ones could get the start view. This is no longer the case.
- If you entered the form before starting a new messaging conversation, and then backed out of the form, the send message button stopped working. This issue has now been fixed.
- When working with more advanced no-code integrations, patients didn’t end up in the right place when clicking on a deep link directly into the detail view of an appointment when the flow included authenticating. This issue has now been fixed.
- Adjusted some text sizes on the new start page to be correct.
- The interface visually “jumped around” when deep linking between receptions. This issue has now been fixed.
- The login button on the new login landing page when opening the app had the wrong colour. This issue has now been fixed.
- The size of the logo could with certain aspect ratios become smaller than expected. This issue has now been fixed.
- There were some issues with entering a call as a guest using SITHS-card as the authentication method. This issue has now been fixed.
- Screen readers read the wrong text on the next appointment attention card in the patient web. This has now been fixed.
- The healthcare professional's title is available when fetching a healthcare professional from Embassy.
- When an appointment is fetched from Embassy, an ID number (GUID) identifying the meeting is added.
Red Robin Medical Core
- The urgency for traumatic knee injuries is now lowered from urgency 4 to 5.
- Some text formulations related to representative/child had some errors. This has now been fixed.
- Patients who had not mentioned any ear-related symptoms got questions regarding ear issues laterality. The issue appeared due to a missing prerequisite which has now been fixed.
Click here to go to the main page with all release notes.