Read all about the new functions, improvements, and bug fixes made in the new Visiba Care release on May 17th, 2023.
Contains releases: Office web 5.65, Android 3.65, iOS 3.65, Patient web 4.65, Red Robin 1.65.
News and improvements
- For clinic administrators, it's now possible to add auto-replies for new patient-initiated messaging conversations. Auto-replies can be customised, and it is possible to add different auto-replies if the message comes in within or outside monitored hours. Read more about Auto-reply in our help centre.
- For clinic administrators, it's now possible to add monitored hours. This will be used to support the new auto-reply functionality. Monitored hours are added/changed in the auto-reply settings view.
- Healthcare professional users can now use Visiba Care with the Safari web browser.
- In a multiparty call, when a colleague entered the lobby, the participant list couldn't be updated. This issue has now been fixed.
- There have been some issues related to the export of completed conversations, which could make it impossible to download. This issue has now been fixed.
- There has been an issue where a global administrator couldn't remove a user if the global administrator wasn't a clinic administrator. This issue has now been fixed.
In some cases where the user answered a question with "don't know" in Red Robin, the answer in the patient summary would be shown as empty. This issue has now been fixed.
News and improvements:
- Skin changes are now not shown as a confirmed symptom when only included implicitly due to more specific symptoms.
- More detailed descriptions for the location of back pain.
- Increased urgency for patients that need to renew their prescriptions or receive certificates and new questions regarding the remaining duration of current ones.
- Improved handling of sleeping issues caused by other specific symptoms such as pain or coughing.
- Appointments synced from Visiba Care to Google Calendar are now automatically visible in the calendar without the user accepting the invite.
Click here to go to the main page with all release notes.