Read all about the new functions, improvements, and bug fixes made in the new Visiba Care release on October 21st, 2021.
Contains releases: Office web 5.41, Android 3.41, iOS 3.41, Patient web 4.41, Red Robin 1.41.
- To reduce the risk of removing users that have ongoing or planned activities new rules will be applied when removing a user to prevent this from happening.
User view and payments view are updated with a new list design.
- When acting as a global administrator in the calendar overview, the reception filter did not work. This issue is now fixed.
- ImpPatients going through the Red Robin flow may now get more information to questions and answer options by clicking the i-button where available.
- Improved stability in drop-in flow.
- Improved stability in My cases-view.
- ImpPain level added to more symptoms
iOS, Android, Web
- ImpIf a healthcare professional had the “title” field filled in, the patient saw the wrong initials for that healthcare professional.
- ImpFixed an issue where sound defaulted to the earpiece instead of the speaker.
- Fixed scenario where the call sometimes crashed after ending.
THIS IS NEW:
- drop-in floRelease of our new developer site, for external parties who want to integrate to Visiba Care.