Users of Visiba Care, rejoice! Swish is now available as a payment option in all our apps! Our team has been working hard during the summer to bring you one of the most popular and secure payment methods in Sweden. On top of that, and in addition to our regular bug fixes – which significantly improve this version’s usability, especially for the patients – the messaging functionality has been made faster for healthcare professionals. Finally, our schedulers can now easily reschedule bookings for all other healthcare professionals and make their workflow shorter and more efficient. Enjoy and have a great fall!
Contains releases: Web 4.8.0, Android 2.7.0 and iOS 3.9.0
- The dates are now visible in the calendar also when scrolling down
- Patients’ names are now visible again in the list of messaging conversations
- Improved performance of the messaging functionality; It now works faster and lags less
- Fixed a bug in My appointments list, where the selected state in the list did not update when selecting an appointment.
- Fixed text on 15-minute bookings in calendar not being entirely visible
- Swish is now available as a payment method in Visiba Care. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information
- Fixed not being able to add external notification recipients in Default notices
- Fixed a bug where a user could be given access to a reception without having a role
- Fixed Yes and No answers not being demoed correctly when creating and editing a form
- New functionality for rescheduling bookings to other healthcare professionals at the reception.
- Swish is now available as a payment method in Visiba Care
- The apps now support deep linking, meaning the app can be opened straight directly into a certain page with a certain set of preselected values, for example showing bookable times with a specific problem and date pre-selected
- If there is a new version of the app, the patient is now asked if they want to download the update in the background. Users can do this while still continuing to use the app as usual.
- Clearer and more user-friendly design for selecting your reason for contact (previously noted as problem) in apps. Note that the functionality for the patient to skip the selection of a problem will be removed. You may want to consider adding an Other option to the list of problems
- Drop-down lists in the filtering of available times are now sorted in alphabetical order added support for 3D Secure for Stripe payments
- Giving the app permission to access camera and microphone has a completely new and improved flow and design
- Clicking an already selected icon in the tab-bar now transitions the user to the start state of that tab instead of nothing happening. This will make navigating the app more intuitive
- Changing reception is now done from the Reception-tab instead of from My pages (applies to customers with multiple receptions)
- Added a message that informs the user that the service might not work correctly, when the patient opened the web platform using Internet Explorer
- Fixed booking cancellation e-mail not being sent out in certain languages
- Patient can now go back from the payment step in the booking flow and edit information in the booking, and then enter back into the payment without receiving an error
- Fixed patient’s phone not ringing if a healthcare professional resumed a previously ended call
- Fixed loading spinner for in-call messaging continuing to spin even though content has been loaded
- Fixed a bug where the patient could sometimes enter the lobby of an already ended call
- Fixed iPhone XR not showing information in list of available bookings correctly
- Fixed Today and Tomorrow not being translated in text showing the search interval when finding available times
- The My cases button on the landing page, shown when the app is opened for the first time, now actually leads to My cases instead of My pages
- Fixed 0,00 SEK price being shown for drop-in waiting rooms, even though payment had not been configured at all and no price information should be shown whatsoever.