Read all about the new functions, improvements, and bug fixes made in the new Visiba Care release on June 8th, 2023.
Contains releases: Office web 5.66, Android 3.66, iOS 3.66, Patient web 4.66, Red Robin 1.66.
News and improvements
- To ease the configuration of auto-reply, administrators will now be guided on how to setup, including patient-initiated messaging and monitored hours.
- Auto-reply is now multilingual! It will support all languages that are added to your configuration. To edit auto-replies, you'll need to be a clinic administrator.
News and improvements:
- Red flags for triage to doctor added.
- New questions regarding working ability and previous physical therapy.
- Improved handling of sleeping issues caused by other specific symptoms such as pain or coughing.
- Some texts in My Cases had the wrong translation for English. This issue has now been fixed.
Click here to go to the main page with all release notes.